Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to increase UI font size in After Effects?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2014 Jan 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I have a lil problem. I have high rez monitor and using AE CS6 but I couldn't find about change UI font size menu.

Is that possible? My OS windows 7.

Best,

Kuma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 26, 2014 Jan 26, 2014

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it still is a struggle. how can i do this on mac.
why does adobe not react. its a shame!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on 5k2k 40" screen on a Mac, and the some of the interface text is smaller than text on my phone. Much of it is grey on black. I have to physically lean into my screen to read much of it.  Unbelievable that there is no ablity to adjust interface font size, especially since this has been a complaint for years now.

How difficult can this be to implement? Can Adobe please supply me with a new pair of glasses so I can magnify their interface.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm just on a 15" MacBook Pro, and I can't believe I can't make the font larger. In other Adobe apps maybe it seems to bother me less, but in AE it's a must have, somehow. For a company like this, as an aside, I can't believe they don't have their own internal cross-platform universal UI code/component library that would support such basics across the board. I mean... It's Adobe! They literally make UI design software. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello someone at adobe.

I find it incredibly ignorant that they just don´t care on everything that is written here. Nobody does answer, nobody does offer a solution. unbelievably unprofessional for such a big company which gets well payed for software without listening to those who have to work with these tools every day.

respectfully and in good hope that maybe something will happen in the end (maybe, the end is a software from another company),

ST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The joys of subscription software and monopolies. Sadly there aren't really competitors for After Effects, so development is basically non-existent (not hating on the developers that do work on AE, I'm sure they do what they can with the resources and direction they get from Adobe HQ).

At least we're finally getting multi-frame rendering back!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines