Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to keep same tracking data on 3 different Composition Resolutions

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

l have a project in which l need to export the following three different resolutions
- 1080 x 1080 (1:1)
- 1080 x 1920 (9:16)

- 1920 x 10280 (16:9)

I need to track some objects in the footage and as my footage is time remapped l need to first precompose that layer. Is there a way to somehow transfer the data to all three resolution sizes without having to retrack each composition?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why would that even matter? You work on the largest possible resolution and then generate the versions after you have done all work. Anything else would not make sense, anyway. The footage doesn't change. Other than that of course there's all manner of ways to scale motion with expressions or manipulating the keyframes with scripts, but I really think you are overthinking this and are seeing a complicated workflow where there is none. Anyway, if there's soemthing more going on you have to provide better info like actual screenshots of the situation.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines