• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to put premade animation in of logo?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, After Effects community!

I'm completely new to photoshop with no clue as to what I'm doing, but I have a very ambitious project on my hands. I was trying to animate my logo, seen here:1[1].png

The animation I saw for my logo was premade by another member of the Adobe community which I had bought online seen here:  https://camo.envatousercontent.com/2dfbf35fe3eb023254ecf62ef0e1c5b8886e7e98/68747470733a2f2f692e696d...

I was having trouble so I was wondering if it wouldn't be too much trouble if someone could help, or explain to me how to put the pre-made animation seen above inside of the shutter of my logo? Or transform my logo to work like the shutter in the animation?

Thank you to any good samaritan in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The magic word to look for is "track matte" or in the simplest case conventional "masks" - put the video on top of the logo, create a circular mask/ matte. I suggest you read the online help based on these keywords.

After Effects User Guide

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You very much! Iĺl look into it right away!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi! I´ve watched some YouTube videos and tutorials on how to use Track
Matte, can it be used to program the shutter on my logo to work in the same
way as the other animation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines