• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Render with Encoder without Adding to Encoder Render Queue from After Effects.

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning.

I own a PC that has a very very low/unused space on its disk - 3.31GB. At that, it's impossible to install After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder on the Laptop. The only option is to install both Software(AE and Encoder) on an External Disk/Drive. 

Having completed a project on After Effects via an external Hard Drive connected to the PC, I cannot Add to Adobe Media Encoder Render Queue because Media Encoder is not installed on the PC - Remember I said I had to install and use both software on an external drive. 

Is it possible to save the .aep file, open Adobe Media Encoder, find the .aep file and just render it from there, since I cannot add to Adobe Media Encoder Render Queue directly via After Effects?

Unfortunately, it doesn't have the H.264 option, which I'm more familiar with using the CS6 version.

Software:

Adobe After Effects CC 2019

Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

It is possible, You can drag and drop the AE project inside the media encoder and select the comp you want to render

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible, You can drag and drop the AE project inside the media encoder and select the comp you want to render

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines