• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to replace missing footage in project file?

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a project file online I just need help on replacing the missing footage file with a video on the project file                                                                      Also I want to use only one effect from the project file and replace it with different images or videos with the same composition duplicated 5 times                                        How do I replace the images without it being the same? I want different images for that same composition 

TOPICS
Expressions , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Footage in the project window can be replaced/ reloaded via the right-click menu. Footage in the timeline can be replaced by selecting the layer and dragging a new footage item onto it while holding down the Alt key. Anyway, you may want to read the online help on some of these basics. 

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

simple right click on broken footage will show you menu replace footage. if you want different image you need duplicate the media placeholder composition 5 times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines