Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to see preview animation with best quality

Engaged ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community.

How can I see my animations with best quality in the timeline. I already have it set to full, but when I press the space bar to view the animation, they go pixelatted and some blurry. Only when I press the space bat again they images appear crystal clear again. Even when I scroll thorugh the time, some images seem to be moving left and righ, but when I stop scrolling they are intact. 

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a couple of likely causes - depending on the comp you're previewing.  My guess is that you're using some 3D elements and so the previews are set to Fast Draft.

It might be worth checking out this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/previewing.html

Or if you can post a screenshot of the whole application, there's some other possibilities (the renderer you're using for one).  

One last quick check though, in the Preview panel, do you have "cache before playback" checked for the spacebar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cache before playblack is not checked on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also there are no 3D elements on the canvas change renderer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines