• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit Search

How would I create this Artwork visualisation animation in Trapcode?

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

It's funny I was looking in the presets of trapcode form and there was literally a joy division presets so I could use that and tweek the settings to what I wanted

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless there is a specific reason to use any of the Trapcode plug-ins where you would need to tweak their audio react options, this can easily be done with 3D layers and the standard Audio Wave effect in AE. The only real trick in the example is that each layer samples different frequencies and has a different delay time to create the illusion of a contiguous "sound field". Tweaking the sound inputs will be 90% of the work, the rest is simple.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's funny I was looking in the presets of trapcode form and there was literally a joy division presets so I could use that and tweek the settings to what I wanted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines