• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having a few issues!

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can somebody help, i have made a 5min aniamtion and i have had issues with the lag of it and it keeps comiing up that it is not in real time but i don't know how to change this? it was working fine before!?

Also when I render it into the Adobe media encoder it just renders as a 1 second black screen...

so lost and ive been to google and youtube plently of times and i have had no answers, so i would apprieciate if anyone can help please.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by updating your system's graphics driver if possible. anything beyond that will require more specific details liek actual system info, preview settings, contents of your project, effects used and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies if this is an overly-basic suggestion, but in case you're not aware of this command, I'd start here.
Screenshot 2021-06-05 105719.jpg

Beyond that, it's likely there are some issues with your workflow that might be contributing. How are you trying to exoprt this piece? If Media Encoder isn't cooperating, have you tried exporting directly out of AE? 

Try exporting directly from the AE Render Queue using ProRes, then use Media Encoder to convert that to mp4, or whatever your desired delivery format is. 

If you continue having export issues, try exporting as an image sequence (I like EXR), then again, use Media Encoder (or possibly Premiere, if there's audio you've need to re-attach) to create your delivery file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines