• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't save my After Effects Project | Cache Issue | But need solution | AE 23.1.0

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I know, many already had the problem of not being able so save or save as your AE project.

I guess it´s the cache problem. I cleared it, but I would have to restart AE (or my Macbook too). 

When I noticed, that I can´t save my project, I had already so many unsaved changes (I didn´t know for hours, that the saving attempts didn´t work, because it looks like its saving just fine) and I had some deadlines, so that I just worked on. For days, I have worked in the AE project and just made sure, to not close AE or that my Macbook Pro M1 Max runs out of batterie. 

But now, the project is finished and of course, I am afraid, that there will be future changes. So I would love to keep my many changes in AE. 

So now my question: Is there ANY way to save my AE project somewhere somehow? 

Just to make clear: I am pretty sure, that I have to close AE and just reboot and for future projects everything will be fine. But I want so save it NOW with all my many hours of work I put into the project. I tried to save to desktop, to different HDDs and SSDs, but nothing worked. Any way so save it in the cloud @Adobe? 

Would love to hear a magic solution and not lose many days of work. 

Have a great day all of you 

Jendrik 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you check the permission of the folder to save the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah thats fine. 

I am 99% sure its the cache, but I need to save my project right now, because of all the changes I made. 

Everything will be fine if I restart AE. But I need a solution to save the project right now somehow. Because if not, days of work will be gone :(. 

Anyone an idea? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines