• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't see my preview like I can only see black

New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i'm not sure what's going on or what's even the problem. A few days ago After effects was working just fine but then yesterday when I was putting in the clips for an edit that I was gonna make, I played it and I could only see black. Like a black screen and my clips were there but for some reason it wasn't showing. My timeline wasn't loading at all either. I watched a lot of videos on youtube but none of them were really helpful for my problem. I'm not sure if the timeline is the problem or the preview or anything else but I really need help!! Please Help!! I want to fix this as soon as possible. Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 10.13.45 AM.png

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , How to , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a pair of stupid questions 🙂
did you add any effects? may it be that Opacity is occasionally set to zero?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't add any effects since I couldn't see any of my clips and I chacked my opacity and it says 100% 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines