Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem in using cinema 4d in after effects 2022

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guy's

My problem I just can't open or use cinema 4D in Adobe after effects 2022 when I go to files and click Macon cinema 4D file it asks me were save a file and after selecting the place 

When I click the save button an error pops up saying

After Effects error: Code(A_Err_GENERIC): This version of AE requires an installation of cinema 4D R24 (24.111 or later).This can be installed by the AE installer 

(0 ::1)

But there was no cinema 4D was installed so I installed cinema 4D R25 but it's no good still pop's the same error what should I do to solve this problem (I am new tobthe adobe after effects) so help me.In also adobe creative cloud cleaner tool to unistall and clear all the data of Adobe after effects and reintsalled it but still no progess and I also downloaded cinema 4D R25 but still it's the same error.So please help me.

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chechk that points:

1.- You have installed Cinema 4D in the same hard drive as After Effects and if not check step 2

2.- Apply the Cineware plugin to any layer. Then open the Effects Controls panel and click on the Options button. Be sure your directory is pointing to the correct Cinema 4D version. Restart After Effects, purge the Cache (Edit > Purge) and try again.

3.- Check that you are not using any software (Windows Firewall or antivirus) that can lock the connection between After Effects and Cinema 4D

4.- The last one is to check that you are using the latests versions. The last AE version also updates the Cinema 4D installation to R25 Lite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines