Exit

I have any sound when I use the 3d

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone ! I have a bug I think, when I use this 3D fonction in AE :

Nicolas247377897fdt_0-1655129812556.png

The sound of all the project is not working !

I tried differents thing to fix it like going in the preview pannel check in the preferences but nothing is working ! Could I have some help please ?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried enabling the Audio switch for the Layer?

23A6977B-D0E5-4945-8416-0BCF7161CDB2.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Warren Heaton you don't read well my problem I said that this is the sound of all the project not just this layer. I don't care about this layer and I don't want his sound that's why I disable the audio. I think it will solve the problem but it does nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sound of all the project that is not working* !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WTF I just came back to the project today and it's working now I don't know why it doesn't make sense at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it's doing it again ! I dont understand now when I restart AE it's working again. But why it's doing this ? And this is so annoying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of After Effects are you running?

Which operating system and what version number are you running?  If you're running Windows, are your audio drivers current?

If you Solo the layer(s) that have the audio that you need to listen to, does it play as expected?

What are you using to start a Preview and what are the Preview settings in the Preview tab?

How are you monitoring audio?  Built-in speakers?  Headphones?  External speakers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again I need to be more precise I forgot to say something that might be important. When I play it play sound of the all comp during around 0.3 sec and after that obviously all the audio stop playing.

I am using 22.4.0 (Build 56)

Running windows 10 :

Édition Windows 10 Famille
Version 21H2
Installé le ‎21/‎01/‎2021
Build du système d’exploitation 19044.1706
Expérience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

I just checked and yes I have the last drivers for my headset etc...

Sorry but what do you mean to solo the layer ?

I think this is what you meant :

Nicolas247377897fdt_0-1655333957508.png

Sorry I am french so this is in french.

To start my preview I use this or spacebar. Oh and maybe if you found that interesting I tried to do a render and it works perfectly the sound was there.

Sometimes using my headphones and sometimes external speakers. I tried the both and it does the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and I can precise again that when I modify 2 or 3 times a 3d element the audio is dying. So I restart the software and I do this again and again to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok its depend I just do 1 modification and the bug appear, wow so much fun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines