• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I rendered at 50 fps, but gif second is not like that?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, its my first post. 🙂 I got a problem and trying to fix it. But I don't know...

Now, I made a 50 fps and 15 second gif in After Effects. I am rendering that QuickTime output. (I need transparent gif by the way.) 

Then Im sending that to Photoshop and saving for web. (ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+S) There is still no problem. But when I saved for web, there is 500 frame max, and the second is of gif, less than After Effects. 

Something like this is happening, gif is stopping in the last seconds, then its starting again. (Because of loop of course.)

What should I do for that? Thank you from now, have a good night all. I hope we fix it. 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

50fps is way too high a frame rate for a GIF. Try 10, 12 or 15fps at most.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Echo-ing what Andrew has said, that's not a sensible framerate for a GIF.  Does it have to be a GIF, most websites/services will allow h.264 MP4 files to be embedded, and they can be significantly smaller.

Anyone who's ever posted a GIF to reddit will get chatised by GIFbot pointing this out. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines