Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've Created a CLI Tool for Creating Extensions

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Recently I've been working on a lot of different extension projects and got a little frustrated with the workflow, so I started working on some tools to streamline the process a bit.

The first is a CLI tool that creates the necessary files for an extension and is now available via NPM.

You can directly access the tool via the command:

npx create-adobe-extension

Currently it just creates the initial bundle and one extension but I plan to add additional functionality as I go, like adding more extensions to a bundle or modifying properties of extensions within the bundle.

I hope this helps you guys out a bit, please report any bugs you experience as I'm trying to get this working smooth asap.

Thanks!

- Duncan

TOPICS
Scripting , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 12.13.01 PM.pngMeant to add this screenshot to the original post but oh well, better late than never lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NOICE!!! ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines