• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've successfully created my first Team Project, but having issues with Media Management.

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far I have all collaborators invited and we are getting used to the new workflow with submitting/receiving changes, however, we cannot seem to share media. For example, I am using an .mp4 in a composition, but he sees the .mp4 but the link is broken. How do we fix this? 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chances are that whoever "he" is simply has hardware acceleration issues or cache problems preventing the MP4 stuff to be decoded. Impossible to say without the pertinent technical info. You haven't ven explained where the files are stored and how they are linked, so this is not going anywhere. You need to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's definitely not a hardware/cache issue. As I stated in the OP, this is our very first project using Team Projects, and are complete novices as to how to set it up 100% correctly. The files he cannot see are stored locally on my machine, I imagine he needs his own copy. It seems to me keeping a shared Google Drive folder between the two of us to store media would be a good option right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines