• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was recently following a blog that embeds multiple eye-catching videos.

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was recently following a blog that embeds multiple eye-catching videos. I want to know if that video is created in After Effects or any other Adobe software. 

Let me know so I can start exploring After Effects.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a link to the blog - it's impossible to know what software made it without seeing at least one of the videos.  I would imagine that whatever you saw can be made in After Effects, but you should know that there is a learning curve and while it's simple to get started in AE it can take a while to get really good.  If you post that link, we can probably post a tutorial showing how to achieve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, the link is given below.

Dancing longboards that minimize your effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fail to see anything eye-catching on there. The page seems mostly defunct and doesn't load content and the few videos thast are there simply use a bunch of stock "light leaks" footage and some basic graphics. Doesn't realyl matter where you would create those.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines