• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I use a 3d layer all of my 2d layers disappear

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a single 3d layer in my composition. While this layer is 3d the area around is just shows the composition background and the rest of the 2d layers behind hit are no longer visible. While this layer is 2d then it looks normal. If I make all the 2d layers 3d then they show up again.

I was wondering what's going on here? Is there no way for me to work with 3d and 2d layers in the same comp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Make sure your 3D view popup is set to active camera. If that does not work, show some full screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your 3D view popup is set to active camera. If that does not work, show some full screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that worked but I'm not sure why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are obviously new to the software. take your time with it and study about working in 3d space. the 3d popup view is activated when at least one layer is 3D. it allows you different views of your 3D scene. when activated and there is only one layer and the popup is not the active camera, only that one layer will be visible. hopefully that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does make sense, thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG I love you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines