Exit

illustrator file in after effects become pixelated in premiere pro

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a problem. 

I have a drawing in illustrator, lines drawn with the pen tool, that i have imported in after effects. Here it looks fine. The drawing is the size in illustrator as i am using it in after effects, so i am not scaling it. 
But when i use the after effects file in premiere pro, it becomes super pixelated and wird. 

Why is that?! 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Performance , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These are overprint issues. This is a concept that is foreign to video processing and only applies to print stuff. You need to turn off overprint preview in AI and instead close the gaps with proper strokes ore resizing the fill objects. Your triple nesting likely simply exacerbates the problem. That said, there's a good chance that you could simply fix it by enabling continuous rasterization evenb if you don't resize anything. That way your force AE to re-rasterize the content, which eliminates a step and potential trouble source from the equation.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines