Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator slides show margins in after effetcs

Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My client provides sample, which is black and white animation. He wants it in red and black. I draw the vectors in Illustrator.In Black and white animation when parts are go back together to form the circular shape no margins are visible in between them.  Everything was perfect. I checked Illustrator file, no visible margins were there. When I was working in after effect the margins blend smoothly. But when I render using Adobe Media Encoder the separate pieces (Margins) are visible.

any solution? :'(

Client's sampleClient's sampleMy workMy workc1.jpgc3.jpgc2.jpg

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could be an issue with messing up the framerates and thus the rotations become incomplete. Double-check your render settings.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I do not understand. my composition fps in AE is 30, I didnt change that in AME. both are same. is that what you meant? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot says 29.97 FPS, which isn't 30. And that realyl seems the most plausible explanation to me . your design at 29.97, but render at 30, so the interpolation does not produce actual 90 degree steps because the square has not yet reached its exact end rotation or already has started to move again for the next cycle.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so what you are suggesting is - my FPS must be same in AE and in AME? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, of course you need to match the framerates in both apps.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines