• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Sequence Import Problem

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, I was working on a Hyperlapse Video & for that, I'd Imported 67 RAW images in the After Effects 2020 ( I even tried several other versions as well ), correctly named accordingly to form a sequence.

But still, when I render it out there's always this First Image that Flickers in between the whole video i.e. after every 7-10 frames, the first image of the sequence pops out & then the video continues, no matter what's the selected FPS is.

Kindly Help Me with this. I'm new to the software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 20MEB20225564518jkue,

Welcome to the community and sorry for your issue.

Do you that behavior in the preview in After Effects? What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)? Also, what are your export settings?

Try clearing the media cache: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-clean-delete-or-trash-media-cach... 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Specs : 8 GB Ram, 512 SSD, AMD Ryzen 5500u Processor + Integrated AMD Radeon Rx Graphics, Windows 10

Yes, I'm facing the same issue in both Preview as well as in the exported file... Moreover, I've tried several export settings, but Since the problem is within the arrangement of the image sequence, I get the same output every single time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be hardware acceleration issues in Camera Raw itself. Impossible to say much without proper system info and other details like the specs and type of files, render settings and so on. If it's an option you could at least try to convert them to DNG or 32bit TIFF and see if that works better.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specs : 8 GB Ram, 512 SSD, AMD Ryzen 5500u Processor + Integrated AMD Radeon Rx Graphics

I'd tried converting images to DNG, but still I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines