• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

import AE project with 3d element plug-in effects into another AE project

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to import AE project with 3d element plug-in effects into another AE project  , But I cant edit both comp at same time in new project. please help me . I used "collect file" feature.
Thank you 
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear what you mean by "can't edit both at the same time". You need to be more specific and explain what you actually want to do and what isn't working along with the usual niceties like info about your computer, your project in general and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported an AE (1 )project( containing a man made via 3D elements )  into another AE (2) containing moving balls. I want to show that man balancing himself over moving balls . But I can not animate the man's hand and legs according to the direction of moving balls because I am not able to see 3d element effect control of a man and man  together . 

pic 1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pic 2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use that little keylock icon on the top of the effect control panel to force AE to show the layer you want to control. This way you can edit the effect control of any layer into any other composition while working in the main comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the other way around, i.e. imported the balls into your stick figure project? Also not to pointg out the obvious, but your screenshots look rather crammed, so this may simply be a matter of the computer not having enough juice or meeting the system requirements. What system are you working on and what GPU does it have?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a found another way to save the stick figure as model preset and then bring it into moving ball project . thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines