• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import and export iphone 14 clip in after effects

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen several tutorials and forum posts about this, but they have not solved my problem.

When I import HDR clips from iphone (BT.2020 HLG (9-18-9)), I can't find a way to keep the quality / brilliant whites in the clips. Even if I switch to color space Rec.2020 and enable "HEV Match Source 2020" in Media Encoder.

Can someone explain to me step by step what I need to do to make so that my iPhone clips in After Effects match the original after exporting them?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Roman,

Sorry to hear about this. Which version of After Effects do you currently use? For clarification, are you having issues matching the color of the preview and export with the iPhone footage, or does exported file seems to be of a lower quality than your source footage? If possible, sharing comparative screenshots can help us better understand the issue. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ishan

Thank you for your response!
Please find my Screen Recording here where I explain the issue as well as my speaker skills allow 🙂
https://youtu.be/Dank3tUNjr8

Let me know if you need additional information.

Best,
Roman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: I'm using the latest AE version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the screen recording. Will it be possible for you to share the source file through a personal message? It will help us reproduce the issue on our end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines