• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported project do not work properly

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to Community. I made a template with some adjustments utilize expressions for each element and it works well if it's just opened, NOT imported. After Effects not giving any warning about errors in expressions. But if I'm importing this project into new project, the template stop working properly. I'm trying to change adjustments to element and they are do not shows in viewport. For example, I have adjustment to switch some shape layer from right to left position, I have in the center main element, to the right from it I have shape layer and on the left side I have similar shape layer and it's opacity is set to 0. By expression and dropdown menu I'm changing the opacity of the right side shape to 0 and the left side shape to 100. But if I'm doing this in just opened project it works well, I'm switching these states and viewport shows these changes. I don't know how but I guess it's related to cache files, because In the opened project the cache files refreshing when I'm changing adjustments and in the Imported project cache does not refreshing.

TOPICS
Expressions , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing your expressions, it's hard to say, but one thing to watch for would be if any of your expessions refer to other comps and by importing your project you end up with more than one comp of the same name...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm importing it in empty project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Costaz_0-1650577468006.png

This is what I have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines