I'm having an issue where images im importing into after effects appear the same (hopefully the screenshot illustrates this).
So far I've tried using different file types, different names, I purged the memory, I reset the preferences and its definitely not a sequence. When I look at the images in finder they are definitely seperate files with different content.
I've also tried using Rush and Premiere, and they both have the same issue.
The specs of my computer are:
16 Inch Macbook pro 2019
AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB
any help would be greatly appreciated
Y cuando las importar y las pones en una composición, es la imagen original o es lo que se ve en el thumbnail?
As per you screenshot you haven't even added an image to the composition, so I'm not sure what you are getting at. Otherwise the usual may apply: Check your hardware acceleration stuff. Also for JPEGs there appear to be various decoding issues on Macs, so trying out other formats is definitely advised. This could for all intents and purposes extend to your thumbnail issues as well, I suppose. It might also help to know how and where you actualyl created the images and whether they show up correctly e.g. in photoshop. Everything else requires more info. I'm seriously confused as to what you are actually trying to tell us here.
Hi Haydyn Aaron Durston5FE3,
Thanks for writing in and sharing the system specifications in advance.
Which app did you use to export these images? It could be an issue with the images if After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Rush are having the same problem. I'd suggest opening the images in Photoshop and re-exporting them and see if that fixes the issue.
Also, please edit the original post to make it explain the issue better.
Let us know.
Sorry if i wasn't clear, but just to clarify the issue was that the content of the images would be the same. So 'newAdd1', would have the same content as 'newAdd2', which can be seen in image1. When i bring the images into a sequence or a comp, The isssue remains (as seen in image2). They are definitely seperate images as shown in image3.
Ive been using Illustrator and i tried exporting the artboards out as a PNGs, which has solved the issue (image4). I wanted to see if photoshop had a similiar problem, but the JPGs from PS are fine (image5). So it seems like its an issue with Illustrator exporting JPGs.
Thanks everyone for the help.