Impossible d'importer un .mov dans photoshop

New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Il m'est impossible d'importer un fichier vidéo .mov en mode alpha exporté depuis After Effects dans Photoshop... Depuis la nouvelle version de Photoshop, elle n'importe plus les fichiers vidéos..

Comment faire pour que je puisse faire un gif en mode alpha avec After Effect ? Ou bien, avez-vous trouvé une solution dans photoshop pour régler ce problème ?

Merci,

Corentin

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Import and export , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unaware of Photoshop importing or not importing video files, but did you know the Creative Cloud app now has a make GIF option.  Maybe that can help.

gif.jpg

Adobe Media Encoder also has an export to GIF option, although it can take a while to tune the settings to make the smaller GIFs

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have this option in my creative cloud.. By the way, in Media Encoder i can't export a gif with the alpha mode..

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd, being in the CC app itself, I assumed it was universal.  Even more odd about AME, the Animated GIF presets (including a transparency option) have been there a while.  There is the separate GIF sequence export, but that also includes an alpha option.  What version of CC are you running?

ame gif.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're Media Encoder is better than mine.. I don't have all of these option...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines