Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In-App Tutorials for After Effects Will Not Open

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

On the "learn" tab in After Effects, no matter what In-App tutorial I select, only the same two tutorials are available in the "Learn" window: "Completely New? Start Here!" and "The Basics"

Those tutorials do work but I can not progress beyond them or load any of the other in-app tutorials. Creative Cloud says my After Effects is up-to-date. I just installed it today. 

I'm operating on an M1 pro 2020 with an apple M1 chip running macOS Monterey. 

Any help getting these running would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the issue. When you go to Window > Learn, do you get the option to download the tutorials as shown in the screenshot? Let us know. We're here to help. Learn.png

Regards,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for getting back with me, Ishan.

When I open my Learn Window, only the first two tutorials are visible. I do not have the option to download any others.

Just for full clarity, the learn page of my home screen also does not have the option to download. See attached screenshots.

For what it's worth, I just uninstalled After Effects and reinstalled it and it did not fix the issue. 

Thanks for any more guidance!

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 8.40.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 8.38.56 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you let us know if you use an individual or an enterprise account? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine will not open either. When I click it it simply goes to a default after effects project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I see when trying to start a tutorial as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you fix this yet? How?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem. Has anyone found the answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing the same issue even with AE version 23.3.0. Only two in-app tutorials are available. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running AE on a Mac Mini w M2 Silicon. The tutorials in the Learn panel were visible and appeared to be downloading, but I could not start them. When I returned to the Home panel, the option was there to start the tutorials. The first try to launch a tutorial, AE crashed. I reopened in Safe Mode, and the tutorials are now running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue.  Tried to run in safe mode and still having issues.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines