• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect colors

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, when exporting from AE> AME the colors in the file are different from those I see in the AE preview. I use Lumetri Color (varying some values) and a LUT. I also placed the LUT file in the Lumetri folder inside the Media Encoder app file, in fact in the AME preview I see the correct colors. Why does the final file have desaturated colors?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the colors are not matching you either have color management turned on for some of the workflows instead of all of the workflow, or you have the project set to 32-bit color and you are rendering to 8-bit. Without workflow details and screenshots showing your workflow in detail, nobody can tell you exactly what the problem is. It could even be your media player. The only way to accurately check the color rendering would be to import the rendered footage back into After Effects and compare the comp and the render there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick, my project is 16bit depth.

The settings are 16bit and I attach some example and the screenshot of the settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the example are: saturated AE; desaturated Quicktime and Youtube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I import the desaturated preview in AE I see it saturated (correct)....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines