Increase duration of comp with the keyframes

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a precomp of 20 milliseconds, which I need to increase the duration to 20 seconds, however I need to move the keyframes proportionately with the composition duration.

Any advice?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to do so manually..however, to move the keyframes proportionately you use the alt key technique to scale the keyframes  proportionately check the following video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFbFUvfMVgE

Or

You can use the plugin to automate the task i.e. Elastic-comp-changer -  https://aescripts.com/elastic-comp-changer/

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is no video in the composition, the easiest thing to do would be to drop the shot composition into a longer composition, then apply Time Remapping and just extend the layer and move the last keyframe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might be able to get away with selecting the keyframes, right-clicking and selecting Rove Across Time.  This will refactor the inner keyframes to create a smooth curve, but it will also allow you to move the last keyframe and the others will stretch out accordingly.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines