• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interesting After Effects Crash

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently switched to After Effects CC 2022 and have been experiencing a weird crash where first my computer will freeze, my monitor will appear to no signal, and then I'll have to turn my monitor off and back on again. When I turn my monitor back on, however, After Effects is closed with no crash message. I've already tried clearing my cache and increasing cache size and the amount of ram After Effects can use.

2060 super

16GB ram

i5 9400

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi grantgord0n,

That's strange!

Are you working on a dual monitor setup? If so, what happens if you disconnect the secondary one? If that doesn't help, please make sure that your GPU driver is updated. Consider installing the Studio driver instead of the Game-Ready driver.

Let us know if that brings any change.

Thanks,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Crash logs? Event viewer? Sounds like a hard crash in the graphics driver...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines