• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal verification error when using text

Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I discovered a new bug in the latest AE. I cannot type more than one letter with the attached error showing up. I have to resort to typing what I want in another program, then copy/pasting into AE, then making the text layer a subcomp. Only then does the error go away.

This needs to be fixed today.

ae text error.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and critical info like what language and font are being used this is not much use. If it was as prevalent as you say, the forum would be flooded with such posts and since it isn't, the conditions must be specific. Since the error code clearly indicates an issue with the hardware accelerated render pipeline, start by turning off that stuff and update your graphics driver. Everything else will require more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Alienware with a 3080Ti video card. This occurs with any font, whether I type in new text or load a template from Digital Juice. It's not font specific. It's ANY text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any progress on this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about today?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TL Westgate,

Sorry for your issue.

I saw a few other users reporting the same issue. We'd need more details so that we can try to reproduce the issue at our end:

• What are the rest of your system specifications (CPU, RAM, OS version)?
  • What's the exact version of After Effects you're using?
  • Did you make any changes to your computer recently? For example: installing OS updates or installing a new program/font?

Please try the following and see if it brings any change.

1. Reset the preferences of After Effects: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after... 
  2. Change permissions as instructed in the following article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/multi/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html 
  3. Try running After Effects as administrator. Right-click After Effects icon > Run as administrator.
  4. Create a new user account (with admin rights) and test After Effects in it.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines