• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal verification failure ae 2020

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I do not have a lot of experience with after effects and I do not understand a lot of steps I need to take to solve my problem, but I use after effects 2020 and it worked well until I copied my composition so I would have 2 of the same compositions and if something happened to one of them I would still have the other copy. However, since then I opened that composition and immediately I got these exact errors: "After effects error: Crash in progress: Last logged message was: <10896> <U_Context> <1> Damnit" and "After effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {no current context}". I have tried to search for answers but I couldn´t find anyone with the exact same problem I had and every other similar answer was from a much earlier version, so I do not want to take a risk and accidentaly lose something. Can anyone please tell me what to do? Resetting the preferences does not work.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your system info? Like OS and version, CPU, RAM, GPU vRAM, Ae version? Thanks. Also a screen grab of your issue will be helpful.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?
https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering. My CPU is "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz''. The computer is a Windows 10 and the version is 21H1. I still have 15,8 out of 16 GB of RAM left and 128 MB of vRAM left. The GPU is Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600. The after effects version is 17.0.0 (build 555).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh and here are some screenshots of the errors. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines