Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

internal verifications failure, sorry! {missing_options_info_size_mismatchB} ( 0::150 )

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, PLEASE HELP. So I get this error everytime I try to use the dynamic link from Premiere Pro to After Effects. I have been getting this error for 5 months now, and I don't know what to do. 
I am using the M1 Macbook Pro with the latest versions of Adobe softwares.

I read somewhere that if you delete an insta360 plugin file it solves the problem but I couldn't even find that particular Insta360 file in the Adobe installed files. PLEASE HELP ME.
Also, if I import any mp4 file in After Effects I get an error saying "vsni file is damaged or unsupported"

Please and thank you people

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Long and short: At this point M1-based Macs suck. Neither Apple nor Adobe have a handle on the many bugs and compatibility issues and the sad reality likely is that this is simply one of those cases. Premiere on its own may work halway and AE by itself may also be tolerable, but I have serious doubts that at this point you could successfully and reliably use DynamicLink. For the time being you will have to settle on doing things the oldschool way by rendering out full clips and replacing them or dust off your previous Mac. It's simply too early to rely on this.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines