Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Invalid Menu Operation Error

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen many posts about this bug and some fixes that are supposed to allow the software to work but I am suffering immensely and it's hard to spend so much money yearly on software and it won't even function. This has been an issue since last year and it's still an issue now... so how am I supposed to feel? it's like Adobe doesn't care and now I have to tell a TV network that I am going to be late with their series because my software is crapping out on me. I am Tired of trying different workarounds that won't work, I have sacrificed a lot to be able to pay for this software... I can't be asking too much when I ask for stability... this is ridiculous. smh

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ikondude,

Really sorry for the frustration. We'll try our best to help you out. Would you mind sharing the following details so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly:

• What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  • Does it happen with a particular project or all of them? Does it happen in a new project as well?
  • What's the exact version of After Effects you're using?
  • Let us know the steps that you have tried already?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,
Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reaching out Nishu,

I really hope you can help me out here because this is becoming a nightmare really.

I'm running an Intel i7 4th Ge, GEFORCE GTX 1660, 32GB RAM, Windows 10 Machine

It Happens with Old and New projects. As soon as AE starts it goes nuts.

I'm Using AE 18.2 (Latest Update)

So Far I've cleared preferences, emptied the cache (when it allowed me) to and then created a rule in the windows firewall

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines