Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with After Effects and Premiere Pro latest version on iMac late 2013

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I run on a late 2013 iMac with MacOS Catalina and 2.9 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5.

I recently updated to the new After effects, Premiere pro & media encoder.
and have no encountered slower rendering, unable to open the programmes without crashing and i cant send projects to media encoder.

If anyone has any advice on how i can make this work without spending my life savings upgrading my equipment.

Thanks in advance !

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lelewing,

Thanks for writing in.

Do you see any error messages or crash reports? A third-party plug-in that is not compatible with the latest version of After Effects or Premiere Pro, could cause such an issue. You can try removing the plug-ins if you're using any. Also, consider verifying if RAM on your computer meets the minimum system requirements for After Effects and Premiere Pro.

After Effects: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/user-guide.html/after-effects/system-requirements.ug.html 

Premiere Pro: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/system-requirements.ug.html 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines