• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with type glitching

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I don't know if anyone else is going to have this problem, but it confusing me. But recently when I'm using after effects I'll be trying to change some type from thin to bold with my chosen type face and it will update all but maybe one letter of which I can't even select individually to change to bold. It's like the software forgets that one letter and then won't let you change it. And it would remove the "All caps" I had turned on similarly on only one letter, of which I also can't change, because it defaults to myriad pro when I try to. Someone please explain. I'm so confused.  For reference, heres a screen shot.Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 10.31.31 AM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

have you Tried :

Edit -> purge -> all Memory & Disk cache  ?

Reset After effects preferences ?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you Tried :

Edit -> purge -> all Memory & Disk cache  ?

Reset After effects preferences ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with what the expert suggested. Please try resetting the preferences and see if it helps. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines