• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It takes over 80 hours to render a sequence with an object created in Cineware.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a sequence with an iPad model created in Cineware that is taking over 80 hours to render. This also causes the program to slow tremendously when playing the sequence. Not sure what I can do to fix this.

My system specs are: 

32gb ram 

rtx 3090

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x

On a side note I had to roll back to version 24.1 to use Cineware.

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance , Preview , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3D rendering is a demanding process and depending on the complexity of the model it can take minutes or even hours per frame, especially with a CPU-only renderer like Cineware. It seems you simply have wrong expectations. that notwithstanding there could of course be ways to optimze everything, but this would require much more info like a screenshot of the actual mesh, info about the comp settings, render settings and whatnot.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The model isn't at all that complex. Not sure how else to optimize it for faster rendering or preview.

tomSDN14713793_0-1711439968772.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, you're using soft reflections. That causes millions of additional samples per point. Turn it off and it will be a lot faster.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines