• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jump after camera movement ends

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple setup where my camera moves across several PSD images on individual layers (all 3D), but the movement jumps a distance after the keyframed camera movement ends, and it does it in one frame. So the movement is smooth and correct, and then on the next frame, the images jump. There is an adjustment layer under the camera with a Maxon uni.texture motion effect applied. When I turn it off, that movement does not happen. But there are no keyframes at all in that adjustment layer and nothing I can see to explain it because that effects does not cause that degree of movement. I've also checked multiple times to make sure there is not some other keyframe on any other layer to explain that jump from one frame. 

Attached are screenshots showing the project at the end of the movement and then the next frame. Note that the camera position does not change nor are there any keyframes anywhere on that frame where there is a jump. 
I know that is not much to go on, but hoping someone recognizes the issue.

Windows 10 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the plug-in is called "Texturize Motion" it seems to me it would check for the camera to create parallax, anyway. Based on that theory it's probably simply a bug in the internal code. Perhaps it's even specific to adjustment layers. I'd definitely try this on a regular layer. If it behaves, you could then do this in a pre-composition with the camera linked to the main one. Also check the Jitter parameter and others. Could well be that you need the intensity there to avoid the jump. All just guessing, though. Never used this stuff.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does seem to be related to the adjustment layer, but applying the effect directly causes other issues. I'm waiting to hear from Maxon about it. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines