Keyboard Shortcut to Change Shape Line Cap

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hell all!  Is there a keyboard shortcut to change a path stroke Line Cap from the default Butt Cap to Round Cap?  I can't find anything on that.  If not, it is possible to create a shortcut?  I can't seem to make that work.  

Thanks!

Scott

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should say hey!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. For such rarely used functions it wouldn't make the most sense to begin with and due to how AE works there are serious limitations in what can be assigned to a shortcut, anyway. At best you could create a script and assign it to a button or shortcut, but off hand I'm not even sure if the pop-ups are accessible in a way that would work.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for the response.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines