• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard Shortcut to Change Shape Line Cap

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hell all!  Is there a keyboard shortcut to change a path stroke Line Cap from the default Butt Cap to Round Cap?  I can't find anything on that.  If not, it is possible to create a shortcut?  I can't seem to make that work.  

Thanks!

Scott

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should say hey!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. For such rarely used functions it wouldn't make the most sense to begin with and due to how AE works there are serious limitations in what can be assigned to a shortcut, anyway. At best you could create a script and assign it to a button or shortcut, but off hand I'm not even sure if the pop-ups are accessible in a way that would work.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for the response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott!  I agree that when working with shape layers, I RARELY want a butt cap or a miter joint!  I wish there was a way to change the default.  However, there is a free script called ButtCapper which makes it one click: https://www.battleaxe.co/buttcapper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines