• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframes aren't working properly

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has something about the way keyframes work changed? Upon making making multiple keyframes to animate layer properties over a period of time as one normally does, my keyframe values only change after the latter keyframe instead of the gradually changing its property between two keyframes. Not sure if I'm explaining properly but basically what's happening is for example I'll animate an object's color by placing Keyframe 1 where the object is at blue then place Kerframe 2 a few seconds down the timeline where the object is at orange but instead of the object gradually changing from blue to orange over that few seconds, it stays blue then only changes to orange when the second keyfram comes in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cropped screenshots are pretty much useless. It isn't even clear to what property you have applied this animation and AE creating a preview gradient for it, though with a sharp cutoff, suggests that this is not a preview or refresh problem nor a specific problem with the keyframes. Point in case: If anything had changed in that regard, we probably would know about it by ways of the release notes. That being the case, you have to provide more info and a full screenshot.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Yankho5EE9,

I agree with Mylenium.

Does it happen only with the fill color? Have you tried any other property of the layer? For example Position or Rotation? Could you share a screenshot of the Graph Editor with the animated property selected?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines