Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kinks in Bezier Graph

Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

This week I was trying to fin tune my easing in AE's bezier graph and when I would drop a keyframe really close to the end keyframe, the bezier curve in between would kink out of whack, and there's no way to control it.

I'm sorry I don't have a screen grab currently, but doesn't anybody know what I mean or had this happen? I'm curious as to why and what's the method around it (if any).

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a transform property, start by checking the value graphs, not just the speed graph. Otherwise, yes, a screenshot would help to clarify.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this help:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I think I really need to give you a screengrab, maybe even a videograb. I'll remember to do it next time I'm running into this and will paste it to this thread.

Thanks a bunch! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines