Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer mask displaced after sync in premiere pro

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have had the problem on several projects now.  My layer masks that I have created in After Effects are displaced in Premiere Pro. The files are linked through a dynamic link. I have already checked that the framerate and compositions are the same in After Effects and Premiere Pro. Also 3d layers and other cameras are not active.

Does anyone have another tip for me?

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know. Your description is at best vague and generic. Screenshots would tell a lot and of course you have to provide info on exact settings in both programs and whatever else may be relevant.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply.

Meanwhile, I still haven't found a solution to the problem. I attached screenshots of the settings from Premiere Pro and After Effects to this post. And also two screenshots on which you can see how the mask has been shifted.

For context, the hand coming from the left should cover the logo on the right (gray) as if it was wipped away. The mask fitted properly in After Effects.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines