• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lentidão na renderização de projetos usando o AE com o Média Encoder

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, uso o Windows 11 "versão x64 (KB4023057)" e a versão do After effects 22.0. Quando dou início a renderização de um projeto usando o média encoder o processo fica muito lento, passou de +- 20/40 minutos para 6 horas ou mais. Já tentei instalar todas as versões do AE entre a 18.4.1 e a 22.2, mas em nenhuma delas tive sucesso em reduzir este tempo. Alguém pode me ajudar com isso?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please give us system specifications and information on what format you're media is in and the format that you're trying to output to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Rob, thanks for your return 🙂

When I gathered the data you asked me I noticed a basic error in the proportions of the current project, I will correct that before posting here the specifications you asked me so you don't waste your time on something so trivial. I hope to solve it friend, thanks!

Google translator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines