• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Letters are blurry in export

Guide ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I watched some Ae YouTube videos had blurry letters. Is that anything to do with this export setting?    

11.png

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have no idea what you are asking about. What YouTube Videos? What "blur letters?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have correct the word "blur". It is blurry

In some educational YouTube video's letters in the video is very sharp & easy to read but in some video's letters are blurry & very difficult to read. I wish to which setting is best for YouTube video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Media Encoder to render your H.264 movie and choose the appropriate YouTube preset.

If your text is still soft, then you need a thicker font or colors that are more suitable to the color compression limitations of an 8-bit format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are some screen rocording and editing software. By that software after complecting recording & editing, with a proper setup you can straight away upload to YouTube. This sotware has YouTube link as well. I wish to whether Ae has such a link. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines