Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing error when opening After Effects

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever i open After Effects I get this warning:

Your subscription entitles you to Chinese Simplified product versions. Please verify the language settings in your OS, browser, and software download are set to Chinese Simplified. If you continue to have installation issues, please contact support. {www.adobe.com/go/support}

//

I found someone who had the same problem but the responses they got weren't specific enough to be any good.

I don't know why Creative Cloud decided that it's the Chinese version I should get when I paid for After Effects 5 minutes ago. I'm confused, sad, cold & hungry, please help 😞

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can choose the language you like to set on Creative Cloud Desktop tool. You check the application menu in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines