• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logo all white in after affects

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have dowloaded a template for after effects and the logo I have imported is coloured and shows in my logo composition correctly. However when I go to the main composition and preview the video, the logo is now all white?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your render me comp has shy layers and you have not shown us the flow chart, the modified properties of the render comp, or anything else that would give us any idea at all about what is going on in your project. 

To start diagnosing the problem reveal all shy layers, press 'uu' to reveal all modified properties of all layers, then start soloing layers or turning off effects until you figure out where the problem lies. To drill through the compositions use the Flow Chart to help you figure out how the template works.

Provide a link to the template so we have some idea of what we are dealing with. If you cannot figure it out embed some screenshots using the toolbar instead of dragging them to the useless Drag and drop here area at the bottom of this form. Maybe we can help you figure it out if we had any clues to how the comp has been set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree with @Rick Gerard . Much more info is required. Since the original template logo is a PDF, however, my gut feeling tells me that there is continuous rasterization involved and the original creator did not figure in that substituting the layer with a pixel-based artwork would change rendering order, likely making this just another crappy template thrown together by a hack...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines