• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logo animation help

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I want to learn to animate logos in this style. Can anyone tell me the plugins and effects used on these logos and possibly also how to animate ? A tutorial will be appreciated thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think I know of a tutorial, but it looks to me like a simple arrangement of layers behind the logo.  They are animating into their final position largely with rotation and a bit of scaling.  In a couple of the instances, there's some "growing" going on, but I think you could experiment with either the Liquify effect or the Bezier Warp effect to achieve similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's just basic roation and scale animation mostly. Literally any basic keyframing tutorial for AE can teach you that. And the logos theeselves pretty clearly are simply artwork prepared in Photoshop and Illustrator and then imported. I suggest you actually start by reading the online help. It's really not that complicated.

After Effects User Guide

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines