Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost audio after AE 23.2.1 update

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

After I updated AE to 23.2.1, it converted all my projects obviously but lost all the audio. The problem now is that all my video corrections are within the new update.

Has anyone experienced the same issue and able to resolve it? I'm so desperate 😞

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what you mean by all of your audio is lost? Are the audio files gone from your Timeline and Project panel or are they all in the same place but you can't hear anything when you play back? If the latter, please post a full UI screenshot showing your timeline with audio as well as your Preview panel with the Shortcut dropdown set to whatever key(s) you use to preview and playback your sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was working on a project with mp4 files involved. That's using AE2022, after updating to 2023 version, all the mp4 lost the audio.

I opened the original file (uncverted) and the media files work.....has all the audios working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please post the screenshot of your Full UI with some of the MP4s and your Preview panel showing?

If you double-click one of the MP4s to open it in the Layer panel, do you hear audio?

What about if you import a new file that wasn't previously in your project and try to play it? Do you hear audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines