• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low memory warning banner

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm having a problem where the Low memory warning banner continues to pop up on my timeline and won't let me watch back my sequence. I've already went to preferences and memory performance. Increased my reserved ram cleared out all cache and temp files on my pc. I also went to media and disc cash. Increased the Maximum disk cash size. I reset my after effects preferences through the cloud app multiple times. Uninstalled and re-installed after effects. It seems like nothing is working and it's very frustrating. I think the problem might be coming from conformed media cache. I tried to move it to a separate SSD and I'm not sure if that works or if I did it wrong. But I've read a lot of other forums and watch videos to trouble shoot. Is there any way where I can just completely reset all of my setting in after effects from sqaure one?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your system specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Intel Core i9-11900H, 32GB, 1TB, GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU. It's all good now tho. I'm an idiot. I had the memory and hardware reserved option backwards. Reserving more ram for other apps instead of the software. Thank you so much for the fast response tho. Everything is working for now lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines