Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low quality on instagram post

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community!

I created a video by AE. it quality was high but when I posted it on instagram its quality got decreased. its quality is good exactly before posting but after that it got so bad.( it is showed in videos i uploaded)

if you know what can I do for this problem,please tell me. I will so thankful ^_^

Thanks in advance.

rahel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the After Effects forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my friend,

i didn't understand your reply carefully. I tried to use "help" on  AE but it didn't work :(((((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you expect. All online services recompress video to save storage and transfer bandwidth which already will decrease quality and your video on top of it has all the trimmings of a "bad" unsuitable video for that sort of thing - thin, perpendicular lines that already flicker like crazy in the source, harsh black/ white contrast that messes with the compression and so on. There's really no way around this. You just have to accept those limitations or use a compeltely different design.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to check the video standards and formats help files for all social media platforms from YouTube to Instagram and follow their guidelines. If you give them a file that is the wrong size, format, frame rate, or has some other custom setting you have used their software will get out the biggest sledgehammer they can find and beat your file into the right format. This always gives you a lower quality final result than you would get if you just followed the guidelines.

The other thing you have to do is wait for the provider ro complete their processing of the video. The minute your upload is viewable, only the lowest resolution and lowest bit rate version of your video has been created. You have to wait for them to process the highest quality version of your video that they will deliver. If you were to upload a 30 minute, 60 fps, 4K video to YouTube that fit their standard, the 320p 30fps version would be available right away, but it make take YouTube an hour to be ready to deliver the 4K version and only if the user has an extremely high bandwidth connection and chooses the best quality will they see the recompressed 4K high frame rate version of your video. That's just how it work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey All,

What about the thread given below:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/what-is-using-the-community-used-for-instastool

I think it will be more useful thread.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines