• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low resolution Text on foto, but high res when on other layer PLS HELP :)

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

so I am working on a lyric video where there is 2D animated Text on a Foto and a 3d Camera moves around following the text. The resolution of the foto is not quite sufficant for the zoom of the cam sometimes, but I would be Ok with that if the letters where alright - well but they´re not. The weird things is that when I write on the Foto layer the resolution is bad but when I place the txt layer above  the null-object controlling the cam I can get really sharp Letters, but theyre moving with the cam now. Is there a fix for this while keeping the textanimations? I´ll be thankfull like forever since I already spent quite a while on this thing...

cheers

Luca

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any screenshorts we can't tell you much. Confusing and somewhat vague descriptions mean very little in the world of pixel munching. You know, why talk about thin air when dealing with a visual medium? That said, likely it boils down to scene scale issues and how AE renders 3D and the answer which you're most definitely not going to like in such a case would be to go bigger, but if your image doesn't have sufficient resolution this may not be possible. Other options could of course include all sorts of trickery with pre-compositions and continuous rasterization, but really, without a single screenshot we can discuss this for the next few days and never get anywhere, so by all means show us the issue with the pertinent info revealed in the timeline and effects panel as well.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer! As u can see on the pic there´s a significant difference in the quality of the letters, the top one is placed above the cam controll layer the other one is in the composition with the pic music and the rest of the lyrics. I just did real basic animation like scaling opacity and rotation stuff. I hope thats enough info for you guys fif not sorry again.

If I would double the size of the picture the atleast the letters should have higher res with the same zoom right? But that way I would have to rearange everything. ALso I dont really get why the color is so differnt, both are pitch black but the one in the foto comp seems way lighter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE prob 1.jpg

 

AE prob 2.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines